Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Customer service nuance style


I get yet another email from them saying that I should uninstall the software from the old computer so
that it will be properly de-activated and you can keep your activation for the software.

Bit hard to do when the old computer does not work any more.

Then they tell me that they have reset the number of activation so that I should now be able to activate my software. Why not just do that the first time around instead of all this nonsense of to and fro emails.

This is a company that could take a lead (and learn something about customer service) from someone like Dyson. Even though the problem has been resolved it leaves a bad taste and you would have to think twice about dealing with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a few words here

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.