Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good-bye Bligh

     I was thinking, maybe we should amalgamate New South Wales and Queensland into one state and that way we could get rid of Anna and stick it up the noses of the establishment in Melbourne at the same time. I don't know if Kristina is any better at running the state, but what the hell, she can't be any worse than Anna. I didn't much like Joe when he was alive, but now that he is dead, he is still doing a better job than Anna ever will.

     Poor old labor party, as if they didn't have enough problems already, now Anna is going to run the show. Does this mean that Anna will leave the state? It would be nice if she just left the state alone. Bye bye Anna, don't call us, and I promise, we won't call you. I wonder if Peter wants his old job back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a few words here

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.